Thursday, May 04, 2006

Depression...
What do you do when you feel you can't even crawl along?

Most people don't know anything about depression. They think it's about the blues. Oh we all have our ups and downs.

I'm so glad I get to go through this. Just as I'm so glad I got to know what it's like to be really poor. Just as I'm so very glad I can never be a proper fart since I have no proper roots.

Well, if you want to speak of sadness, it's sad that love comes last in the order of things. It's all about being propah! So go chop chop little man with your trimmer, cut the heart out of life, do a cardio vasectomy on every object you find.

We will teach life a lesson- it has no manners. How dare it feel? It should proceed as per the logic of some ancient piece of horse radish who belched some so called wisdom. Meanwhile the world dies at your feet, bro, every second a little bit harder. Why not learn to simply love?

It's not so difficult and the rewards are plenty. It's scary, I can see that- you are afraid, my good man, that you will lose your status, the air will come out of the balloon and you'll go whirling off into the clouds. But you should try it.

Try to feel love at least once a day- don't take love itself for granted.

Tell your wife or girl friend or partner how much you love her.

Try to think about love at least once a day. Why is love the most beautiful thing on earth? Why does all the world love a lover?

I know it sounds corny but all we need is love. And all most people seem to fear is love, or fear to show love.

No comments: